Welcome to the P.A.L.S classroom blog! You can view pictures, check dates, receive classroom news and more! Be sure to bookmark this site so you can check back often!
CONTACT INFO:
alay@lindberghschools.ws
ph. #: 314-729-2400 ext. 2050
Saturday, September 8, 2012
Math Class
The students have been working on telling time with Mr. Belding in their 5th hour! They really like him as you can see from their engagement in his lesson!
Madison now likes math...wonder why? We also just bought a dry erase board that's a clock. Now If I'd remembered to buy the dray erase marker then I'd have an entire brain. Jean m.
Love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Madison now likes math...wonder why? We also just bought a dry erase board that's a clock. Now If I'd remembered to buy the dray erase marker then I'd have an entire brain.
ReplyDeleteJean m.
Ha ha! Too funny Jean!
ReplyDelete