Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Early Release Day on Sept. 12

Please don't forget that your child is being dismissed at 12:35 on Wednesday, September 12th. They cannot stay at school after that time so make sure you've made arrangements for them! Thanks!!

2 comments:

  1. I know we are still working out the transition from Sperreng to High school. But can we get a little more notice when a test is going to be so we can study more than 1 night before a test? I don't think Madison is going to do very well on the foods test. I don't get home until after 6pm and then there's dinner, study, bath etc. ANd I only have 1 kid. so 1 night just isn't enough for us.
    thanks,
    Jean M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean-
    You will need to communicate that to the foods teacher since I am not at the High School during that time nor do I see the para/teacher once I arrive at 12:00. This is an issue as we have all gotten used to me being able to dictate everything throughout their day but now it will require you all to communicate directly via email with the actual teacher of that class as opposed to me. My understanding is that they have been studying this for over a week and 1/2 at school and it was sent as review just for the night before the actual quiz. Thanks-
    Anna

    ReplyDelete