Welcome to the P.A.L.S classroom blog! You can view pictures, check dates, receive classroom news and more! Be sure to bookmark this site so you can check back often! CONTACT INFO: alay@lindberghschools.ws ph. #: 314-729-2400 ext. 2050
Sunday, October 5, 2014
Conference Questions
There will be a sign-up sheet with instructions in your child's communication folder on Monday. Please return ASAP so I have time to figure out the time slots. In addition, please be patient as I am having to maintain communications with 12 different families as well as having a new student starting PALS sometime this week. It can be very over whelming when having to answer the same question 12 different times. I understand that most of you are used to having your children in an SSD classroom that has had less than 5 students in the past so responses to your questions may take me a bit longer. Thank you for your understanding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment