Thursday, August 7, 2014

Ex. of Expandable file folder

Here are a couple of examples of the plastic, expandable file folder portfolio that I am adding to the supply list for PALS. Both of these examples have 7 sections, which is the least number of slots I have been able to find. As long as there are at least 4 sections then it doesn't matter beyond that. I took these examples from the Target & Office Max websites but I have also found these type of folders at Walgreens, Walmart, CVS, etc. I have seen them priced between $7-$15 and are a variety of colors. The sturdier the plastic the better as they need to be able to withstand being transported between school & home everyday. Please let me know if you need financial assistance in purchasing your child's school supplies. Please remember that you only need to purchase the items listed under PALS Program section of the main school supply list. Thank you & see you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment