What a short week we have! Only two days! There was not a new reading log assigned last Thursday nor will there be any homework assigned for this week in my classes. Enjoy the time off with your families and give thanks for the many blessings you have. I am very thankful to have each and every one of you in mine & Grace's life and am blessed that each day I get to be a part of your child's journey towards their futures.
On a side note, I was diagnosed with strep late last week so be on the lookout for the symptoms as you know how we love to share EVERYTHING with one another.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Anna & Grace
you know how thankful we are to have you in our lives too!
ReplyDeletePlease take care of yourself and I hope you feel better!
Madison prays for you Anna! She says, "Dear God, Please help Miss Anna Lay, Graces mom, to feel better, Amen!" :-D
ReplyDelete