Parents,
Please be diligent about checking your email and our blog site daily. Next year, information will ONLY be posted to the blog. If you haven't figured out how to make comments, etc. please work on this this summer. I will continue posting on the blog throughout the summer & would love for you all to post pictures, etc. of the various outings you & the kids do. I will also be making an effort to schedule 1-2 activities during the summer that we can all meet up & do. Swimming, Zoo trip, etc. are just a few ideas. Beginning of the year info, supplies for my classes at LHS, etc. will also be posted on the blog as the date draws closer to the first day of school. The PALS program name will continue to the HS as well with the posts titles being identified if they are meant for SMS or LHS families. I will again send an invite to everyone's emails to join & follow our blog. Several of the parents have figured out how to do this so just ask. I know the Market's & Miramonti's have figured this out so please ask one of them if you're having troubles. The majority of the teachers that you will have contact with from here on out will also ONLY be using Blogs or Facebook for their class information. Please don't be irritated with us (the teachers) as we have been instructed that this is a "must" and part of our evaluation cycle. Lindbergh LOvES their technology. I would be happy to show you how to download the free Blogger app on your smartphone as it makes posting pictures, making comments, etc. infinitely easier. Please note that LHS is in favor of students bringing their own laptops, smartphones, and iPads to school on a daily basis if you are considering this as a purchase for your child. These are utilized frequently but certainly not necessary for my classes. I believe that there are two families not yet following our blog so please do this over the summer so you don't miss important information. I will be posting again this week with next weeks graduation information for Wednesday at the HS auditorium. They walk in the morning so tell your friends & family. You should have received something in the mail about this. That's all for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment