Greetings!!
You have successfully made it to the blog and will now be able to read, comment & ask questions at your convienence! I will begin using this as my sole means of communicating the week's plans & notifications/reminders, posting pictures, etc. You will be able to ask questions, make comments and share information with the classroom parents & myself. I would like to begin using this in lieu of paper forms of reminders and emails beginning Monday, March 5th. You will still be able to email me when discussing personal information/questions regarding your child but this will be where you can go to get many of your questions answered about classroom homework, weekly plans & upcoming events. Please comment on this post once you have accessed the blog and click to become a follower of the SMS PALS blog. If you have any trouble or questions about this please let me know so that I can assist you! Thanks!!
Anna
No comments:
Post a Comment